So you’re interested in purchasing my plan but not sure what you’re getting for your $5? I totally understand that.
Ok, here’s the scoop…
- You get a 43 page color PDF
- A 1 page shopping list to print out and take to the store
- Detailed visual “cut diagram”
- Detailed assembly schematic (with measurements)
- A detailed project plan with tips and techniques (this is the same stuff that’s on the blog posts with a little more detail)
- A couple helpful resources at the end
Here are a couple sample pages so you can get the idea…
Isn’t all this info on the blog?
Yes, it sure is. But it’s not always convenient to lug your computer down to your workshop and get sawdust in the keyboard. iPads are great, but I don’t always want mine in the shop either, and it’s a pain to take notes on it, especially if I’m modifying the plan a bit.
This plan’s for you if you don’t mind spending $5 for convenience!
See what other readers have made!
Visit my Facebook page for a look at some reader projects. If you’ve built a project from one of my plans, I’d love to hear about it and see some of your pictures!